Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good grief!!! I can't believe how fast time goes! My sister always has to remind me to write on my blog. Sorry! Anyway, tons of fun up here in the great white north! We have Mount Redoubt that keeps erupting. The volcanos up here don't spew lava and stuff, just ash. Now the problem with the ash is that it's pretty dang abrasive, really fine, and magnetic. So every day before I go home from work, I have to cover all of our computers and equipment with plastic. PAIN IN THE REAR!!! It takes so much time. And then to go in the next morning to take it all off and fold it up. Over and over again. OYE! It can also destroy the engine in your car if it gets in there, as well as the vents in your house. I have NO idea how to protect everything! So I just keep praying for the wind to take it AWAY from Anchorage. So far, so good! Anyway, we keep getting warmer temperatures, and then it freezes on us. It's "The Big Lie". We think winter is over, and then WHAMO!! snow storms galore! Last year we got 2 feet of snow the last weekend of April. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen again! I was in such a bad mood that WHOLE day! I decided to change cell phone providers, and with that came a new phone. So I got one that takes pictures. I took a picture of Brenna and everytime I show her my phone, she won't let it go. Tonight I showed her, and she showed her mom. Then she showed her big sister, Lilli. When I took it from Lilli, Brenna started crying. Sheesh! You'd think it was HER phone or something! Anyway, it makes me laugh!!! She is getting some serious attitude. She's only 1, but today she she told her mom "NO!" and hit her mom's hand. Yeah...she got in some trouble! In fact, I think we call her "Trouble" more than we call her "Brenna". She is pretty dang cute, but STUBBORN!!!! Ha, ha! I knew we had it too easy with Lilli!!! I told Lilli that my new song for her is "Mama Mia". But instead of "Mama Mia" I sing "Lillianna". So she starts singing "Analee" and "Brenna Brenna". It's so much fun! I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such great people. If I can't have my family around me, then great friends are necessary. And I've got some GREAT ones!

1 comment:

Eva Wilson said...

Beautiful written! I love this story.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Proposal